Ok, so we have been out of school for a little over a week now, and I am already going crazy. My kids have been, Mom, Mom, Mooooom! MAM! MOM! ever since school has been out. It wouldn't be so bad if the weather around here was nice and they could go outside and play or we can go to the park where I can ignore them for hours. Ok, I wouldn't ignore them completely. They need to get out an burn some energy, especially Shelby. But it's been rainy and windy and just plan nasty. Sometimes I really dislike Idaho weather. I am ready to get out of here. I might have to pack up and make a trip to Texas to get some nice weather, except it's like super hot down there. They have Shelby on Tylenol codeine and instead of making her sleepy it does the opposite, it makes her crazy hyper. I have finally stopped giving it to her and will just be giving her Ibuprofen. Maybe that will help with my sanity.
On an up note, dinner turned out great today! I made pulled pork with root beer and bbq sauce. It was really yummy, Shelby and Jeremy really liked it. We didn't get Tyra to eat it, but she doesn't eat anything. We also had corn on the cob, watermelon, and acorn squash. So I am very proud of dinner today. So that was the up for the day, because the rest of the day has been crazy. Let's hope we get some nice weather soon, I am in need of some sunshine and warm weather.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry, Kendall. I've totally had those days. I can't believe they had Shelby on coedine. and any of those drugs that supposedly make one drowsy, always hype up my kids too. I think changing to ibuprofen at this point sounds like a grand idea.
Glad that your dinner turned out well! Way to go!
we are coming down on monday and spending the week there, so all the kids can get some energy out!!!
Post a Comment