Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 14 & 15

Day 14: What is your biggest pet peeve
 
Oh man where should I start, I have lots of them and trying to decided what is my biggest that is hard.
So I think my # 1 pet peeve is,
when parents in the drop off lane get out of their car walk around and to let their kids out and stand and talk and talk to them.
If you are going to do all that, just park and walk your kid up.  I am in the drop of lane so I can just throw my kids out the door and enjoy my free time for the next 7 hours.  That is the point of the drop off lane.  Oh and another one, you don't have to drive all the way to the front to let your kid out.  They can get dropped off a few feet away it wont hurt them to walk.
 
Ok done with that rant, hope I didn't hurt any feelings, that is just the way I feel/
 
My #2 pet peeve, just because it needs to be shared
 
SHOES LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR!
If they are there I will trip on them in the middle of the night.
 
 
Day 15: What did you do before you had internet
 
Well, I read books.  I had to read things to learn about things.
Also I would call my friends, instead of send them a message on Facebook.
I did a lot of outside playing.
I also had to read cookbooks instead of look up a recipe online.
Personally I am glad to have internet.
I have to make sure I don't miss any of my TV shows.

1 comment:

The Moore Family: said...

Ha ha! You make me laugh! I can just hear you yelling "Tyra, Shelby, go now! I've got a Dutch Bros date!" Shoes in the middle of the floor are one of my pet peeves too - and are a continual nuisance around here.