Friday, January 24, 2014

Movie Night 1-24

Tonight we watched...
 

I haven't seen this movie since I was in 1st grade I think, so it was all new to me again.
It was a pretty iffy movie to watch with the girls.  They thought it was scary and sad especially when the horse sinks into the mud.  That about made Shelby cry.  We had to reassure her that it was only a movie.  Then she got better.  Shelby hid her face a lot cause she thought there were a lot of scary spots.  But at the end they were happy that there was a happy ending.  So over all I think they liked the movie.  It might be a while till they watch it again though.
 
So for movie night we had Asian dinner.  Noodles and veggies, rice, teriyaki chicken and egg drop soup.  Shelby said I make the best dinners ever.
I even made them a pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting.
We had a pretty fun movie night, we even ate a ton of popcorn.

No comments: