Monday, January 13, 2014

January blogging

So I am going to try to blog everyday, but we will see.  I'm not very good about blogging as you guys can tell.  I have a list for January that I will try to work on.  So here is the list website if anyone would like to check it out, http://agrandelife.net/2014/01/01/31-blog-post-ideas-for-january/
 
I am behind, since it is the 13th, so maybe I will try to catch up.  I might skip some because I just don't want to do it.
 
Day 1: Share your goals and resolutions for the upcoming year
 
Ok, I don't usually do resolutions or goals, but I did decided one thing this year, I will lose weight.
I am planning to lose 2lbs a week or at least 5lbs a month.  I have a long way to go.  I am hoping to be at my goal weight by summertime.  I have been doing pretty good, I've been eating better and working out.  I started on the 6th and I have lost 3lbs.  I think I would eat just a little bit better I would lose more weight but it to hard to give up a little bit of sugar.
For Christmas my parents got me a gym membership at a gym by my house and I am going to start going this week.  I will be joining in on their zumba and I would love to do some weight lifting and eventually work up to the cycling class. I wanted to do kickboxing but they got rid of hat program.  Oh well, I wont give up, I am determined to be healthy and feel good about myself.  I have a treadmill at home and have been using that.  I have started to jog on it.  So that is my goal I guess.
 
 
Day 2: Share your recent holiday photos
 

My girls with there new Christmas hats on.
 
 
 
Day 3:What is your favorite gift your received over the holidays?
 
I think I have 2 favorite gifts,
1st a 9 cup food processer that my husband gave me.  I'm going to make lot of good stuff with that.
2nd gym membership my parents gave me, so I can be skinny and hot.
 
 
Day 4: Read a good book lately?
 
Yes I did!
I have had this book for 2 years now and I finally read it.  Everyone told me it was a really good book so I finally sat down and read it.
It was pretty good.  I enjoyed reading it. 
I don't right good reviews on books so you will just have to read it to find out if you like it or not.  I liked it, it is defiantly a young adult novel.  There is a little bit of a love story for those who like love stories, but it also has action too.  It's worth reading.
 
 
Day 5: Round up some fun winter crafts or activities

 
I made this wreath.
 
Day 6: Take a look at recent comments. Write a post answering a commenter's question
 
I would rather not.  I hope that is ok.
 
Day 7: Create a how-to post.
 
How to be awesome,
 

Dress like this kid
 
Day 8: Profile another blogger
 
I don't really want to.
 
Day 9: Take a look at what you wrote this time last year. Can you expand on it?
 
I didn't write anything this time last year.
 
Day 10: How are you getting organized this year? Share some favorite tips!
 
There is probably lots of ways I would like to get organized this year, but I probably wont.  I just keep things simple and try to pick up after myself.
 
Day 11: Make a fashion wish list
 
Well I don't really have the greatest fashion and I will probably not change it to much, just hoping to lose weight so I can wear smaller jeans.
 
Day 12: Share a favorite winter recipe
 
Slow cooker Potato soup
 
This is a really good fast easy potato soup.  I really like it, so do my kids.
 
 
Day 13: Is winter your favorite season? Why or why not?
 
NO!  Cause it's cold!

No comments: