Day 16: If you could have a super power what would it be?
Well I all wish I was like the witch on bewitched, where I can snap my finger and things go down without me doing it. Like, what's for dinner?, "snap" Chicken Parm. I need clean pants, "snap" laundry's done. Children yelling, "snap" instant quiet. oh it's 9 pm and you guys don't want to go to bed, "snap" snug as a bug in a rug.
That would be the perfect super power. Other then that I would like to be like Ct. America. Have a super fast metabolism, strong and can pretty much live through anything. Actually I just would mind having Ct. America :) He can clean my house for me.
Day 17: Host a guest post on my site
Well, I'm not going to do this one, cause I don't even know how to do it. I'm still not good at all this blogging stuff, I just know how to write jibberish. You guys are lucky to get that.
No comments:
Post a Comment