Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Book Thief

Last night me and my sister Katie went and watched the movie The Book Thief.
 
We both have read the book and loved it.
It has been a while since I read the book, I can't even remember when I did read it.
 
It is a good book and I recommend it.
 
I have been want to go see the movie before it even was out in theaters.
So Katie and I finally went.  It is a long movie, over 2 hours long.
But it is worth it.  It was such a good movie, they did a really good job on it a and got some wonderful characters to play the parts.
 
So the movie and the book are during WWII and a little girl that goes and lives with a family during that time.  She doesn't know how to read but she is intrigued by books.  She learns to read and reads a lot.  Sorry I'm not good at explaining things.  It is a good book and movie, I will warn you though, it they are both sad.  I think the book was sadder then the movie though.
 
So if you get a chance go see the movie, it should be in the cheap theaters now, that's where we went.  Or you can just rent it when it comes out.  I do recommend you read the book, so good.


No comments: